As a Event Planner I have had to look for other creative ways to plan events. I have found amazing resources available to planning weddings, corporate and other social events. I know this pandemic has affected life as we once knew it. With the requirements for safety measures, social distancing and for safer smaller gatherings we needed to be creative. The other issue is during this COVID-19 Pandemic travel can be dangerous and many choose not to take the unnecessary risk. What would you think about allowing your guests to view the event live, be it a wedding a birthday party or fundraising event? The guests could watch it from the comforts of their own homes. It could still be a interactive and fun event for all.
This is now possible through the amazing technology we have today. Your guests can feel as though they are attending the event watching on social media or with a private link sent to them. This can take place through a variety of social media like Zoom, Google, Vimeo Live, Facebook Live, etc.
There are many positive points to having a virtual/hybrid event. It will save you money on food and beverage purchases, decor and the expenses of travel and rentals. Keeping you, your friends and family healthy is the most important factor. We have to make adjustments during this uncertain time.
The good news is there may not be a reason to cancel your event. Let me help you find the way to transform your event into a hybrid and virtual one.
Photo by Ibrahim Asad on Pexels.com
Congratulations your engaged! Time to get down to wedding planning. You have decided it has always been your dream to have a beach front wedding on a Caribbean Island under the palm trees! Well it sounds heavenly and I would love to help you plan this exciting adventure. But before we do lets look at these important details before you make that choice.
There are laws and regulation for each country and it will be important to take a look at the Government travel website. https://travel.state.gov/content/travel.html
TIPS TO GET YOU STARTED:
- Reservations, especially for popular resorts during the peak seasons, should be made at least six months in
- Passports need to be ordered at least 6-8 weeks in advance of the trip visit this website to see details. https://www.usa.gov/passport
- Brides your passport or photo Id and other travel docs will be in your maiden name.
- Certain countries accept only passports that have a specific number of
months left before expiring. For example, a country may allow travelers to enter only if their passports don’t
expire for another eight months.
- Some countries require you to be in the country a few days in advance. The Bahamas for example your need be there 24 hours before applying for marriage license and another 24 hours before the wedding can occur.
- Some countries will require Visa to enter their country. https://passportinfo.com/countries-that-require-visas-for-us-citizens/
- Make sure to book your trip overseas with travel insurance protection that cover both flights and the accommodations. https://www.reviews.com/travel-insurance/
- Immunizations and health certificates should be among the papers you will want to take with you.
- As with all important docs you should make copies and leave the copies with family in our home state.
- Make sure to try to exchange some cash in advance for tips and cab drivers. Many of your banks will order foreign currency with advance notice.
- When traveling to foreign countries it is required you be at the airport to go through security at the minimum 2 hours advance. I personally recommend 3 hour arrival time to get through TSA.
Start your research on the Knots Top Destination Wedding spots of 2018
Turning my passion and talents into a full time career move as a Events Planner. I have always been the person in my family to organize celebrations and important events. It is what makes me happy seeing that joy in their faces and excitement turning that dream event into reality! I have past experience with wedding planning, Golden Anniversary party, and 50th Birthday Celebrations and other events. I have expert experience working in the Customer Service related fields. I have both a Bachelors and Masters degree. Extensive experience in travel and working with people from every background and culture. I specialize is attention to details, listening skills, relationship building, multitasking, flexibility and organizational skills.
I would love to set up a free consultation with you and just get to know what your dream event is and how you picture that special day! Please text or call or email me info below.
Cell phone: 407-247-1629
Thanks for joining me!
Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter. — Izaak Walton